I hate decorating

I rang the door bell and waited........’come on’ I thought.....’what’s taking so long’
You answered the door obviously expecting someone else....not that I was complaining.... your blouse was undone and I could see the white lace of your bra against your suntanned skin...’very nice’ I thought and struggled not to let a smile develop.
‘Oh...umm It’s you......’ you looked embarrassed for a moment ‘you’d best come in. I wasn’t expecting you so early!’ You stepped back from the door, quickly did up your buttons and glanced up at me....and that’s when I caught that look in your eye! Mmmmm very nice indeed.
‘I’ve made some changes to the bedroom since your last visit but it shouldn’t make much difference to the quote. Just let me know if it’s going to cost anymore won’t you’ you said lightly as you led me to your room. As I stepped past you I caught the faintest whiff of your perfume mixed with the fragrance of your freshly laundered cotton blouse..... Boy, you smell good. I immediately noticed what you’d done to the room. ‘I’ve moved the bed from the far wall to this one...so although we agreed on the colours for the walls, I’d still like the darker colour behind the bed...what do you think?’
I looked around nodding my head in approval. ‘Very nice’ I replied...but I wasn’t thinking about the room.
‘Would you like a cup of tea before you start?’
‘Yes that would be great...I’ll just go and get my stuff from the van and get set up’ I was glad of the excuse to leave the house and cool off. From the back of the van I collected dust sheets, paint brushes and the tins of paint we had decided on the previous week. It was going to be an easy job....new sprawling bungalow....smooth walls....plenty of natural light and minimal furniture cluttering up the space...mind you...the size of the bed dominated the room all by itself.
I walked back into the house carrying all the equipment and headed towards the bedroom. I glanced in to the kitchen as I was passing and there you were by the French windows...sun streaming in...turning your thin cotton skirt and blouse transparent....those legs, that arse....wow...I could feel myself stirring....I’ll never be able to concentrate at this rate.
I laid the dust sheets out over the floor making sure every last inch was covered.....the last thing I wanted was to be landed with the expense of replacing this carpet, and was about to flick the last sheet over the bed, when you came in with my tea.
‘Can you just take a moment to give me your opinion please.....I want to make sure that when I wake up each morning the room looks bright n airy from here’ you said standing by the bed. I wasn’t sure what you meant...then watched as you patted the satin covered bed.
‘Oh.....umm ok’ Was that that look in your eye again? No!! I must be dreaming....she’s beautiful, small waist, round hips, big breasts, long legs, what would she want with a decorator guy in paint stained overalls I thought to myself. I leaned over the bed and looked out into the room...
’No!!....do it properly’ you said sharply. I blushed slightly and then tentatively sat on the bed and slid myself around so that my back was against the headboard. ‘What do you think?’
‘Ummm’ I stammered.....and you just walked out of the room....
’stay there’ you shouted over your shoulder.

Well far be it for me to argue with the boss...so I made myself comfortable....what I wouldn’t give to roll you on this satin stuff lol...I looked around at the headboard......satin cords hung limply from either side in strange sorts of loose knots.....Mmmmm I know what you get up to in here, thinks I.....I slip my left hand into one of the loose cords ..... mmmm that feels quite nice.....then I reach over to my right and hook the matching cord with my fingertips.....I let it slip over my hand and down to my wrist.....I like this....not sure I’d want to be tied up tight though......but I am very aware of the thrill that flashes through me.
Then to my horror...I hear you coming towards the room again...I try frantically to pull my hands free but the cord have tightened......What was I thinking?? ‘You idiot’
I can’t look at you.....I am so embarrassed...I simply can’t face seeing you glaring at me......You come over to the side of the bed and look directly at me......I can’t make out what you are thinking ...you don’t look angry or outraged nor do you look amused......Ohhh God...what have I done?
‘Umm....errr....look, I can explain’
You look directly at me as you saunter to the end of the bed. Placing a long finger against your lips, you let out a long ‘shhhhhh’ and silence me.
Suddenly without a word, you grabbed both my feet and pull hard....I slid down the bed, head resting on the puffy satin pillows, arms extended above my head......Ohhhh hell .....I watched you intently as you walked silently towards me and threw a silk cloth over my face.
I could hear you moving around the room but I couldn’t see a thing......the weird thing was, I was feeling really really turned on by this and I couldn’t hide it.......What were you doing? I
Before I knew it......you were at the bottom of the bed again, pulling my boots off...and before I could remember if I’d put on matching socks that morning....I felt something cold against my ankle.......What were you doing now......this was scary and exciting all at the same time! I’d got the biggest hard on I’d had in ages......what a turn on!!!
OMG...You were cutting my overalls off me!!! Cold scissors touching my skin as you sliced up each trouser leg.......I thought I was gonna come at any moment...this was too much.......You still said nothing......I felt your fingers exploring my legs and inner thighs.....your soft fingertips exploring the contours of my legs and stomach and groin!!!
You turned your attention to the rest of my overalls and before I knew it....I was naked.....stark naked with the biggest hardest cock ........ I could feel your breath on my chest......tummy ..... ohhh god.......I felt the tip of your tongue just lick me gently.......You licked the pre cum off me.....I could hardly feel you and yet my skin was electrified!!! Every part of me was on red alert waiting for your next move......’where are you now!!! Why won’t you say something......’ I thought.
Your warm hands started stroking and caressing my body.....starting on my chest........your hot tongue and soft lips nibble at my skin.....there were so many sensations I could hardly make anything out and yet it was just out of this world...
I heard a stifled giggle....followed by more caressing.........this time on my thighs....but I could feel your hands on my chest as well.....more kissing and licking on my thighs...moving up....and on my chest moving down.....ohhhhhh Christ.....it wasn’t just you anymore was it!!! Another pair of hands!! Another hungry mouth!!! Another curious tongue!!
I felt my erection being engulfed by a hot mouth and strong lips. A tongue swirling around my shaft, licking and sucking and teasing ‘Ohhhh god’ I muttered...this is unreal.
I felt myself tensing and spontaneously lifting my hips to meet the hungry mouth and as I did, everything stopped. ‘What now?’ I wondered. I waited, I relaxed back down on the satin fabric. ‘God don’t stop now’
Just as i thought it’d all stopped, the sensation of a hot fat tongue licking the entire length of my shaft took my breath away. I felt my cock surrounded by a soft, wet, hungry mouth rhythmically licking and sucking me. Slowly at first, long and deep and gradually becoming faster and more shallow. A hand cupped my balls gently and finger tips gingerly stroked my perineum.... moving closer to my anus...I puckered. ’Ohh not sure how I feel about that’ I squirmed. But the ripples of pleasure were out of this world and soon I didn’t care.
Another mouth was at my neck, hot breath in my ear, finger tips and sharp nails on my chest, so many sensations it was hard to tell where one started and another finished. I didn’t know how much longer I could last!
I felt one of you get on the bed.......and straddled me.......cotton fabric brushed against my stomach....it’s you!!! and you sank yourself onto me........it felt like you had your back to me......ohhhh ohhhh I wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer........where was the other one? Ohhhh hell......I could feel her coming up between my legs....licking my balls as you rose and fell on my hard cock.......your soaking wet tight pussy engulfed me.....her tongue flickered around my balls and your clit..her breath cooling my wet skin as she moved her mouth around my balls and thighs....her grease laden fingers pushing gently towards my arse.... the room filled with the sound of moans and heavy breathing....as I lifted my hips for you, a delicate finger enters me. I flinch and tighten.....her finger stills, but her tongue ups the ante, and again, I stop caring.
She slowly started to wriggle her finger inside me sending waves of pleasure through me, as she sucked at my scrotum and you lifted and dropped yourself on my cock. God this was mental!
I heard you moan loudly and move faster...gyrating and bucking as you came close........and then.......OMG here it comes......’I can’t hold on any longer’ I screamed and I shot my hot liquid into you as you shudder your own orgasm.
Silence.......everything had gone quiet....you moved off me.....and you both licked me clean........not a word spoken........and then nothing.........where were you? Where is she? Where had you both gone?
I was spent! Wow.....what a day! I laid there in the silence and waited .... and waited...
‘Here it is’ you said brightly as you came in the room...’Ohh whats happened to you?’ I felt your hands removing the cords from my wrists and I lifted the silk hankie off my face. I look down at my intact paint stained overalls and work boots and I blush
‘Were you day dreaming?’ you said with a twinkle in your eye


© Pollianna Richards 2010. No reproduction allowed with out the written authority of the author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome back

It's nearly New Years Eve